- Although the School is from Montessori to Grade X, due to space shortage, admissions will open for Junior Montessori in F-8 campus and for Junior & Senior Montessori in H-11 campus for Academic Session 2018 – 2019.
- Registrations for both campuses will take place in H-11 Campus. (Note: Boys and girls have separate classes from grade IV onwards).
- Admissions will also open for Grade 6 (Boys), Grade 8/Pre-IGCSE (Boys), Grade 9/IGCSE-1 (Boys & Girls) & Grade 10/IGCSE-II (Boys & Girls) from 2nd April 2018. For the rest of the classes, a waiting list will be maintained from 2nd – 16th April 2018 at H-11 campus, In sha Allah.
- Admissions will open for Junior Montessori only for Academic Session 2018 – 2019. Registrations will be open for both boys & girls.
- Waiting list will be maintained for Senior Montessori, Advance Montessori and Grade 1 from 2nd– 16th April 2018 In sha Allah.
- Admissions will open for Junior & Senior Montessori for Academic Session 2018 – 2019. Registrations will start from : 11th April 2018
- Test and Interviews will start from: 23rd April 2018.
- Admissions will open for Junior & Senior Montessori for Academic Session 2018 – 2019. Registrations will start from : 23rd April 2018.
- Test and Interviews will start from: 2nd May 2018.
Grades & Ages
The following table indicates the general ages (at the time of commencement of classes i.e August 2018) of students grade-wise. However, please note that your child will be placed in a grade that suits his/her age and academic ability and hence your child may or may not fall in the age range specified below.
|Junior Montessori||2 years 8 months – 3 years 4 months|
|Senior Montessori||3 years 8 months – 4 years 4 months|
|Advance Montessori||4 years 8 months – 5 years 4 months|
|Grade I||5 years 6 months – 6 years|
|Grade II||6 years 6 months – 7 years|
|Grade III||7 years 6 months – 8 years|
*The child should be between this age range at the time of commencement of classes i.e August 2018.
|Grade IV||8 years 6 months – 9 years|
|Grade V||9 years 6 months – 10 years|
|Grade VI||10 years 6 months – 11 years|
|Grade VII||11 years 6 months – 12 years|
|Grade VIII||12 years 6 months – 13 years|
|Grade IX||13 years 6 months – 14 years|
|Grade X||14 years 6 months – 15 years|
Dates to Mark
|CAMPUSES||Registration||Test & Interview||Announcement of Selected Candidates||Classes Begin|
|Islamabad||2nd – 16th April 2018||10th – 23rd April 2018||10th May 2018||2nd Week of August 2018|
|Karachi||2nd – 16th April 2018||10th – 23rd April 2018||10th May 2018||2nd Week of August 2018|
|Peshawar||11th April 2018||23rd April 2018||2nd Week of August 2018|
|Faislabad||23rd April 2018||2nd May 2018||2nd Week of August 2018|
|CAMPUSES||Registration for Academic Session 2018 –2019 begins||Last date for Submission of Registration Form||Registration Fee|
|Islamabad||Monday, 2nd April 2018||Monday, 16th April 2018||Rs. 1000/-|
|Karachi||Monday, 2nd April 2018||Monday, 16th April 2018||Rs. 1000/-|
|Peshawar||Wednesday, 11th April 2018||-||Rs. 1000/-|
|Faislabad||Monday, 23rd April 2018||-||Rs. 1000/-|
- Purchase prospectus from school reception.
- Fill the admission form attached in the prospectus.
- Submit the form at the School Reception latest by 16th April 2018 (ISB & KHI) along with the following:
- Parents may mention their campus preference, however, school authorities hold the final decision in this regard.
- Incomplete forms, Unsigned forms or forms which contain misinformation will not be accepted.
- Registration for a child does not guarantee him/her a place at the school.
- In case of losing a form parents/guardians will have to re issue form.
- For each applicant, separate form will be issued (even in case of siblings.
- 4 latest Passport size Photographs (with white background)
- Copy of B-Form (Copy of Birth Certificate if B-Form not available)
- Copies of Parents’ CNIC
- Copy of last Report Card (if applicable)
- Evidence of Vaccinations (for Montessori Section)
- School leaving certificate (for Secondary Section)
Admission Test & Interview
- The School will intimate parents of the appointed day and time of test and interview of candidates and their parents respectively through slips given at the time of form submission.
- An assessment will be conducted of the candidate’s academics and behaviour skills.
- For admission to Grade I onwards admission tests of Urdu, English and Math will be carried out whereas for admission to Grade IV onwards, an additional test of Science will also be conducted.
Note: Family’s inappropriate behavior, child’s excessive watching of TV and absence of Islamic environment at home may lead to failure in getting admission
Selection & Admission
- The School’s admission selection committee undergoes a fair and thorough screening process considering each application holistically.
- The School looks for students that have a strong academic background, are well-versed in English, possess good behaviour and belong to a supportive family who desire to have an Islamic upbringing for their child.
- School’s decision will be considered final. In case of failure of any child to get admission, AIS expects the parents to understand that while the school would love to take most applicants, it has limited seats.
- Successful candidates list will be made available at the School reception and uploaded on the website.
- Parents of successful candidates will be requested to collect a Welcome Pack from the School Reception
- Timely fee submission will ensure a candidate’s seat in class.
- Classes begin in the 2nd Week of August In Sha’Allah.
AlHuda International School
A place to enrich, learn, grow and succeed!