[jbutton a_css=”border:1px solid #3f8b01;font-weight:bold” color=”green” size=”medium” icon=”pdf” newpage=”yes” link=”http://goo.gl/waIH2″]Takmeel e Quran Report 2013[/jbutton]
An exclusive Fahm al-Qur’an certificate course has been designed for mothers of AIS students. The objective of the course is to impart authentic Islamic education to AIS mothers, in order to help them raise righteous children andr to bring a positive change in every home.
Quran classes are conducted from Monday to Friday, 9:00 am – 12:00 noon. The course duration is from September 2013 till June 2014 Insha’Allah.
- Reciting Quran with Tajweed
- Understanding the meaning with brief explanation of the Quranic text
- Word-to-word translation & explanation of selected Surahs
- Understanding Aqeedah
- Learning to follow Seerat-e-Rasool (s.a.w)
- Memorizing of Quranic & Masnoon Duas
- Learning the Arabic vocabulary taught at AIS
- Developing positive & balanced attitude towards life
- Fostering better family relations and applying Islamic values at home
- Guidelines on parenting and child psychology